মঙ্গলবার, ১৫ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Genco Male Emporium (Chiswick, London, by Josh Howells)

My fiancee convinced me to get my hair cut at this place. Before that I was always the kind of guy, that cut his hair at the nearest barbershop for ?10. I must admit I haven't thanked my fiancee enough for that visit.
She booked me a visit and I was surprised to find out that it was on a Sunday. I never knew that hair salons worked on weekends. The guy that cut my hair was really polite and not too chatty, so I had a very relaxing time there. I explained to him that I wanted to change my hairstyle and he was quite enthusiastic to offer me his help and make some suggestions. The final result was really nice. I was immensely satisfied with it, but most importantly my fiancee was too and she told me not to get my hair cut at any other place.
Excellent staff and atmosphere. It's definitely worth the money.

Source: http://www.qype.co.uk/review/3523962

Walking Dead Season 3 vampire diaries derek jeter Red Bull Stratos Redbull Stratos steve mcnair vice presidential debate

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন